My little guy is probably the funniest thing I have ever met. He loves baseball and he is a little cowboy!!! Funy that he is only 18 months old and has already picked the things he likes. He will sit down and watch innings of baseball. He wouldn't even watch kid shows, but will sit on your lap and watch baseball. Not that I am complaining, I have ALWAYS loved baseball. I am a huge Yankees fan and I am glad I have a little guy that wants to be a part of it. As for the cowboy thing...it is only to be expected considering my family. He is infatuated with horses and cows, however he thinks all cows are "bulls." He will wake up from his nap and look out his window at the horses. You can tell when he is awake because over the monitor you hear "horsey, horsey, horsey." The other day he was eating breakfast and he had thrown his bowl and I couldn't find it. I said "Bracken, where is your bowl." He points out the back window at the cows and says, "bull." He seriously cracks me up. If you tell him to go get his shoes, he comes back with his cowboy boots. Everytime I look at him he has gone and put his boots on. He is seriously the funniest little thing. I love him so much!
Notice the cowboy boots and the vacuum end used as a weapon/baseball bat
6 comments:
Boys are a hoot!
It's so amazing to me how a boy is so much a boy from such a young age Harrisen was the same way. Mike would sit with him and watch baseball all day long and he would never fuss. but the minute I sat down with him to watch a chick flick he would scream through the whole thing, even if he was asleep when it started. He was less than three months when that started and it hasn't stopped yet.
He now likes all sports and seems to get them confused sometimes but likes to play just the same. Have you ever seen someone try to hit a football with a baseball bat? It doesn't work too well.
They sure do pick up there own little personalities. How cute he is. I have to tell you he's a natural. Unlike Darren he just don't cut it.
Oh the bet was 300 bucks, oh wait actually it was 1,000 buck. You can make payments though. Just kidding. No Darren and I never had a bet going on. Don't feel bad about canceling life happens. We are easy, we just like to tease ya. We actually felt bad when we read your blog, so Darren is planning on making those wicked awesome cookie this weekend when we see ya. Saturday sounds good just whenever Adam gets off. Darren's Drill are at the first of the month. Oh and I am so glad Alexia is on top of thing I would want Colter to miss that cup of his. How's that KY bottle treating you.
He is just too cute..I think it is funny too how kids know what they like from the very beginning. Some of Carson's interests can be a bit concerning. The other day he was at my cousins house playing with her beauty parlor kit, I was thinking "oh goodness". Oh well.
Oh by the way, Carson had those same pj's when he was about that age, they make me smile to see them again.
He is so cute! He reminds me so much of my nephews, his picture kinda looks like Gunnar too!
I think you are "a".
Anyways, I totally STOLE that idea from you! I HATE having that thing on my fridge, I saw it on your washer and thought you are and absolute genius! It keeps Sophie occupied while in the room. I need to totally come back here and give you credit. Now, do you have something that works for when I leave the room?
Post a Comment