A few weeks ago my friend Marissa got married, which made a good excuse to spend two days with my friends from high school. I miss them all so much. We don't get together nearly as often as we used to. (That needs to change, girls!) We have so much fun when we get together. I swear we revert back to teenagers when you put us all in one room. We had so much fun talking and laughing and best of all RACING!!! (Thanks Marissa and Ish, that was a blast!) I have known many of these girls for 14 years. We've picked a few more up over the years. We sure had some fun times!

Me and my friend Amy

All the girls before we raced
1 comment:
Yes.. we do have a blast! But aren;t we just so cute (especially me and my drunken look) We do need to see eachother more often! MIss you!
Post a Comment