Okay, so I never believed that as little kids girls and boys could be SO different. Bracken is not afraid of anything. My sister-in-law says he will be a stunt man some day because he is falls off of things daily, yet he still climbs back to the top of things. It is an often occurence when I will walk up the stairs and find him standing in the center of the kitchen counter...usually in his cowboy boots. I can't get those things off of him these days. He is definitely a little monkey. Here are a few examples...



He is definitely a joy in my life. I saw a shirt on a kid at McDonald's the other day that said, "MY PARENTS ARE EXHAUSTED." That would explain my little Bracken. He is hilarious and funny as can be, but he is definitely a lot of work. We sure do love him!
1 comment:
He is so cute! It's funny how they have "no fear"
Post a Comment