Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Pictures of the Kids


11 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm totally diggin' Bracken's cowboy boots ;o) The new title picture is so cute!

Hernandez Family said...

What happened to Brackens boots in the title picture?

Cami said...

Do you like how his boots are gone (Thanks Anj!). Needless to say, there are smiles in these pictures, but a lot of crying and kicking around in between. His boots got kicked off at least 30 times. We were just lucky to get him to stand still while me and Lexi stepped in for a sec...hence, no boots in the title picture!

Candace said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! You'll have to let me know who did them. We are in need of new family pictures!

Nyree said...

AWWW! Super cute pictures!

Shonnie said...

How fantastic. Bracken just doesn't want the boots on okay. By the way I think you are hot wana go out sometime, I'm rich. J/K

Shonnie said...

So I just read Candace's blog if you don't mind and noticed you did the pictures yourself. That is really good Cami, you are very talented. Yes, gotta love photoshop. So when are we going to get those permits. I ready to carry my whoppen big gun around just so I can be as cool as Darren's friend, ha ha.

Candace said...

Ok you're hired! I can't believe you did those yourself, they look great! I have seriously been thinking about doing photography lately. Just to play around with things. You'll have to show me a few things!

Katherine said...

Adorable pictures. your family is sooo cute!

Allison said...

I love the pictures! Who took them for you or did you do them yourself? I also love the three indian post, the kids look darling!

Kris said...

Man - so cute! I was going to ask who did them, but then read the other comments and awesome. You rock! MIss ya!