Thursday, November 20, 2008

I can finally leave the house!

Okay, so I know that I am a tight wad, but I HATE to spend money to fill up my truck. When it comes to driving I avoid doing it at all costs. I will run all of my errands in one trip or stay home...either way, I drive as little as possible. NOT ANYMORE! The good old days are back. Gas prices are always a hot topic with me and my sister (she drives a gas hog too!) At its highest point my truck took $110 to fill up. Are you kidding me? Who could afford that? Well the other day it took under $50 to fill my whole tank up. This is awesome. I have been to my moms like three times this week and I don't even have a heart attack when I have to drive there. It is awesome. The lowest I ever remember gas being since I could drive was $0.88/gallon. I am hold out for that! :-) Yeah right, I will just be happy with $1.87/gallon and hope like crazy it stays there.

2 comments:

amy said...

well maybe you can come visit me now too! what a freakin cute pic of you and your kids!!!

Marissa said...

Ahh $0.88 gas. I remember those days. I remember it was that cheap when we all lived together. I'm jumping up and down that it's under $3 at this point. I was getting really scared when it was almost $5 here.