Monday, August 31, 2009

Life is good

Well here are a bunch of random pictures from the past month. It has been busy and crazy between getting married, moving, Nickelback Concert, Box Elder County Fair, First Day of School. I wonder if/when life will ever slow down. Life couldn't be better. I am so happy and I love my family so much. I have the most wonderful husband in the world, two new sons who I couldn't love and enjoy more, in addition to the two little bundles of joy of my own. Ahhhh...LIFE IS GOOD!
















































4 comments:

The Emerson's said...

I'm sooooo happy for you guys, Cam. We need to sit down and have a better visit soon.

Miss you guys!

P.S.I want to see pictures of the new home.

amy said...

what a good lookin family!!!

Karly said...

I'm so happy for you! Your kids are adorable and you all look so happy.

Grand Pooba said...

Hi Cami! Found your blog through Marissa's. Congrats on getting married, your family is so cute!