My mom and I did the 3K walk and the T-shirt they gave you had a picture of people running from mosquitos. I also bought Lexi a T-shirt that one of the local kids drew with a picture of mosquito on it. Well, little Lexi woke up yesterday with two huge mosquito bites right next to her eye. She is really sensitive to them and they are bad when she gets them. Her whole eye was nearly closed when she woke up. It is starting to go down, but I thought it would be funny to take a picture of her with you her mosquito shirt on, just to prove that the mosquitos are REALLY bad out here. (If you see the small red dot on her cheek, that is a mosquito bite from 2 weeks ago that is still healing!!!)
14 years ago
6 comments:
Poor thing! I hope it goes down fast. I guess that now you really know there are mosquitos out there! She still looks darling though! If you ever need to go shopping or something, let her come play with Lana! We would love to have her come play!
Lexi
G-Ma still thinks you are pretty even with all the red dots on you face.
Poor Lexi! I know all about the mosquitos, I used to sleep out on the trampoline when we were little and always end up looking like she does!
So Cami I guess I'm tagging you. I want you to post 6 random things about yourself!
Poor girl. It makes me itchy thinking about it. We need to have a playdate next time you are out this way. Tess asks about Lexi all of the time.
My FAVORITE part of the picture...aside from your beautiful daughter... is the naked barbie bum on the counter.
So sad! If I remember right, that is one of the reasons we moved away from Plain City...my mom couldn't stand the mosquitos! :)
Poor thing! I've heard using bounce dryer sheets helps keep them away. rub them on her skin and see if that keeps them at bay.
Post a Comment